2024 Light Build Compacts
ANY FWD OR RWD NO FULL FRAME CARS
MAX WHEELBASE (110”)
1. All glass must be removed.
2. All exterior trim, emblems, plastic grills, door handles, bumper covers, or anything plastic that can break or fall off MUST BE REMOVED
3. All interior carpet, moldings, headliners, door panels, speakers, or anything flammable MUST BE REMOVED
4. Dashboard is optional.
1. You may have a 4-point cage surrounding the driver’s compartment with a roll over bar. Bars must be 4” in diameter max and must be sheet metal to sheet
metal only. The dash bar must be 5” away from the firewall. The bar behind the seat can be no further back than 12” from the back of the seat all cage
components must be 5” off the floor. Door bars may no farther forward than the firewall and can extend into the rear doors on 4 door cars they must stop 2”
from the back of the door. On 2 door cars they must stop 3” from the front of the rear wheel well. Roll bars must attach to rear seat bar.
2. You may have gussets in the cage corners. They must be within 6” of the corners.
3. You may have 2 down legs off the rear seat bar 4” In diameter max. These bars must run straight up and down no angling.
4. You may use a floating gas tank protector that comes off the back bar this may not be wider then 24”. The gas tank protector must stop at the sheet metal in
front of the rear axle. Up rights for the gas tank protector must run straight up and down.
5. You may have a Center bar from the rear seat bar to the dash bar
BODY AND FRAME
1. Drivers door may be welded solid you may also have a door plate it cannot have more than 2” of overlap.
2. All other doors may be welded in 4 spots per vertical seam these plates may be 4x4x1/4 strapping max
3. All horizontal seams may be chained or wired in 4 spots per door
4. Hoods may be chained or wired in 8 spots 2 strands per spot or you may use 2x2x1/4 angle in 4 spots
5. Hoods must have a 12” hole cut in them
6. Trunk may be welded in 6 spots 4”x4”1/4 max plate. Trunk may be tucked.
7. You may use chain, 9 wire or 3” strapping for a window bar.
8. Creasing of the body is permitted but must be
behind the rear doors on the quarter panels. The
quarter panels must remain factory height.
9. You may remove the rubber k frame mounts and bolt them tight 5/8 bolts max. These must be in the factory location.
10. Rear frame may be notched or dimpled.
11. NO SEAM WELDING
12. You must use the k-member for the car.
1. Any tire is permitted except studded tires.
2. Bead locks an plated rims are not permitted you may have lip protectors and valve stem protectors
3. Solid rear tires are permitted must be round and rubber.
1. Homemade, replica, and Chrysler pointy bumpers are permitted. If using a factory bumper it may be loaded. No excessive point
2. Rear bumper must remain factory.
3. Front bumper may be hard-nosed.
4. You may have a 6”x6”x1/4 plated on the back of the bumper to make it flat.
5. You may use 1 4”x4”x1/4 plate per side or 3”x3” tube 4” long max inside frame to mount the bumper.
GAS TANK AND BATTERY
1. Battery must be moved inside the car and must be mounted securely
2. Fuel cell must be secured in tank protector. No factory gas tanks inside car.
1. You may use factory appearing struts. Spring risers are also permitted. All other suspension components must remain stock.
2. Tie rods may be reinforced all other steering components must remain stock.
3. You may use 2”x2”tubing max for rear trailing arms
Engine and transmission
1. Any 4 cylinder or 6-cylinder engine
2. Headers are permitted
3. You may have solid motor mounts. Absolutely no engine cradles of any kind
4. You may have a carb protector it may not reinforce the car in any way.
1. You may use aftermarket pedals, shifter, switch box, transmission cooler, steering column.
FIX IT PLATE
1. You may have (4) 4”x4”x1/4 fix it plates on fresh cars. They cannot connect the unibody to k member there must be a 1” gap between fix it plates.